A day in the life of the Crunch Fitness Franchise CEO, who wakes up by 5 a.m. to work out, never skips cardio, and eats the same thing for lunch every day
- Crunch Fitness Franchise CEO Ben Midgley gave Business Insider an inside look at his daily routine.
- He wakes up early to exercise in his home gym - and never skips stretching or cardio.
- At night, Midgley turns his phone off and spends quality time with his family.
- He often drinks a glass of milk with honey to wind down.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Mi 11X 5G (Celestial Silver 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED | Upto 18 Months No Cost EMI)₹ 27999₹ 33999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
He lives there too - kicking off every day with an intense gym session and fueling up on a nutritional lunch during the workday.
Midgley - who has been CEO of Crunch Franchise since 2010 and previously worked at 24 Hour Fitness and Planet Fitness - broke down his daily routine for Business Insider.
Here's a look inside the CEO's daily schedule:
Midgley wakes up between 4:30 and 5 a.m. every day.
Stretching is a key part of his workout.
When it comes to exercise, Midgley considers himself a 'balanced guy.'
Midgley usually watches CNBC as he runs.
He arrives at work between 8 and 9 a.m.
The CEO said he keeps an eye out for best practices.
Midgley said much of his day revolves around prioritizing.
Up next, Midgley meets with various teams.
But not every single day is an office day for Midgley.
Midgley doesn't spend all day cooped up inside.
He eats the same thing for lunch every day.
The CEO has a few strategies for managing his team.
Midgley said that trusting your employees is important.
The CEO said he has a 'tight team' at Crunch Franchise.
What's more, Midgley said that it's helpful for leaders to keep things in perspective.
The CEO stops checking his phone at 8 p.m.
Midgley said he doesn't 'short' himself on sleep.
- India starts probe into Facebook’s algorithm, seeks info on moderation process
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Amazon-backed digital insurance company Acko is now valued over a billion dollars
- iOS 15.2 beta brings App Privacy Report that shows how apps snoop on you
- Why do brands die?