A Design Company Built A Working Version Of An 'iPhone 6' Based On Leaked Parts, And It Looks Gorgeous
Feld & Volk, a design company that builds custom luxury versions of the iPhone, released a video on Friday of an "iPhone 6."The prototype is beautiful, and seems to be based on leaked part specifications.
But as 9to5Mac points out, there's one huge indicator that this is just a prototype and not a leaked actual iPhone 6: It's running iOS 7 and not iOS 8, the operating system the actual iPhone 6 will ship with.You can tell because the iTunes logo that appears when the cord is plugged in is blue, not orange.
Still, the fact this prototype is working at all is pretty nifty, regardless of whether it's using iOS 7.
It also looks very similar to the high-res images of what could be the rear shell and front panel.
Check out the whole video from Feld & Volk below:
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022
- COVID-19: Gurugram, Faridabad and Sonipat districts in Haryana worst hit with new infections