A developer in China built a complete 57-story skyscraper in just 19 days
A developer in China built an entire 57-story mixed-use building brick by prefabricated brick at a rate of three full stories a day. The entire building took only 19 days to complete, according to Gizmodo.
The building is mixed-use, with 800 apartments and enough office space for 4,000 people. It was originally planned to be built up to a height of 220 stories, but was cut down due to concern of being too close to a nearby airport.The prefab construction is also environmentally friendly, reducing the use of concrete trucks by about 15,000. The building was constructed with China's pollution problem in mind, using quadruple thick glass and tight construction.Advertisement
Checkout the full promotional video of the building's construction below.
- Accenture's Q4 earnings miss estimate with low growth likely to continue for two more quarters
- Top stocks to watch— Tata Consumer, TCS, GAIL, Divi's Laboratories, SBI Life Insurance, ONGC, M&M, RITES and others
- Diabetes drug Metformin at centre of carcinogen-linked recalls in US
- A variety Of top shuttlecock sets
- Sporty badminton racket sets of 2