A Facebook exec who plans every moment of her day shares the routine that helps her get it all done
• Business Insider interviewed Facebook VP of product design Julie Zhuo about how she spends her days at the tech company.• She broke down her daily routine, from her early morning workout to spending time with her family in the evening.Advertisement
That's reflected in her daily routine.
For Facebook VP of product design Julie Zhuo, being intentional is key.
Zhuo has worked at Facebook for over 11 years, having joined the team back when the company only had about 100 employees. She's worked on products like Facebook's newsfeed, the like button, and user profiles. Now she oversees the design of many of Facebook's core user experiences - and a team of more than 250 employees.Zhuo recently chronicled her daily schedule, habits, and strategies for Business Insider. Here's what a day in the life of one Facebook exec looks like:Advertisement
- Home delivery of essential medicines can be organised in containment zones: Health min
- NRAI initiates dialogue with mall owners for revenue share model
- Covid 19 to accelerate digital adoption in India
- Passenger on Alliance Air's Delhi-Ludhiana flight tests positive for coronavirus
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Pondy, tally reaches 39