A Fascinating Glimpse Of Ordinary Life In North Korea
taxi-hailing start-up Uber in Hong Kong, he has long been a travel photography nut. He's made a habit of traveling to uncommon places that don't usually go on other travelers' radars.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUWhen in 2011, he got a chance to travel to North Korea through Beijing-based Koryo Tours, he jumped.
AdvertisementWhile in the isolated nation, he was ushered around by his North Korean guides, who, in between spouting anti-American rhetoric, made sure that he saw just how well the country was doing.
What he found was that, despite the strong antagonism between the United States and North Korea, the people were not that much different."For me, I was most intrigued by the fact that the people are in many ways similar to us," Gellman told The World radio program.
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’