A former employee of an IT startup was upset about a contract with ICE. The outage he triggered has exposed a big new risk for companies using open source.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Sensex breaches the historic 50,000 mark as Joe Biden's swearing in triggers a cheer in Indian markets
- JBL Flip 5, boAt Stone 1000 and other Bluetooth speakers on discount on Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Bollywood leading actresses are writing big cheques for Indian startups
- Farmers will 'consider' Indian government's suggestion to put the farm laws on hold
- Top stocks to watch on January 21