A French prisoner lodged in UP jail made a Taj Mahal model with 30,000 matchsticks for his wife
Shaine's version of Taj Mahal also comprises 2 kgs of Fevicol and was completed over a duration of three months. He was helped by two other inmates of the jail.
Shaine wants to send the matchstick Taj Mahal to his wife in
He has been in the jail since the last one year after beung caught with 3 Kg Charas at Indo Nepal border in 2014.
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy