A group of engineers just submitted this incredible proposal for Trump's border 'wall' that's actually a $1 trillion hyperloop
Otra Nation, a group of Mexican and American engineers and urban planners, want to build a $1 trillion hyperloop transportation network instead. The plan would turn the border into a shared nation, with an independent local government and non-voting representatives in the US and Mexican legislatures.
The group submitted its design to the US Department of Homeland Security, Customs, and Border Protection's official call for proposals in March.
Otra Nation also launched a petition to replace the current border fencing with its hyperloop design.
Check it out below.
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days