A huge PlayStation sale was just announced that offers discounts on the PS4 and some of the console's best games. Here are the deals to get excited about.
- Sony's launching a major sale on the PlayStation 4 console, its virtual reality headset, and a handful of killer games.
- The sale is part of the "Days of Play" event, which offers major discounts each year.
- Great games like "God of War" and "Marvel's Spider-Man" are getting steep discounts, as well as newer games like "Days Gone" and "MLB The Show 19."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Sony is about to launch a massive PlayStation sale, discounting everything from its wildly popular PlayStation 4 console to some of that console's best games.
The sale officially kicks off on June 7 and ends on June 17.
Even if you're not in the market for a new console or new games, there are discounts to be found on DualShock 4 gamepads and the PlayStation VR headset. These are the best deals that we know so far:
1. The PlayStation 4 Pro is getting a $50 discount, from $400 to $350.
2. "Marvel's Spider-Man" for $20.
3. "God of War" for $20.
4. "MLB The Show 19"
5. "Days Gone"
6. The PlayStation VR headset bundled with two games for $250.
7. DualShock 4 gamepads are just $40.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey