A Jaguar cofounder's decadent former home can be yours for $9.8 million
Photo courtesy of Knight Frank
Lyons died in 1985, and although its current owners, Godfrey and Marie Hall, didn't buy the property until 2007, they recently told the Wall Street Journal, "The layout of the house is exactly the same as when Sir William had it, as it was in very good condition when we bought it. All we've done is upgrade some of the fittings and put in new bathroom suites."
Let's take a look inside the 329-acre estate, which has luxurious carpeting, decadent drapes, and dark wood paneling.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning