A jet slid off the runway at Chicago's O'Hare Airport after landing
Screenshot via CBS News
CBS News reported that the jet was making a turn while taxiing to its arrival gate and lost traction.
"[T]he Boeing 737 was carrying 179 passengers and six crew members from San Francisco to Chicago," ABC News reported.
There were no reported injuries, but according to ABC News the aircraft was stuck in snow and being attended to by ground crews.
NOW WATCH: How to know if you're a psychopath
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy