A look inside the marriage of billionaire investor Mark Cuban and his wife Tiffany, who met at the gym, are worth $3.3 billion, and insist he won't run for president
• Mark Cuban met his wife, advertising executive Tiffany, at the gym in 1997.• Earlier in their relationship, Tiffany had trouble adjusting to the billionaire's lifestyle and the couple experienced "scheduling problems."
As an outspoken critic of US President Donald Trump, Cuban even weighed the possibility of taking over the Republican ticket at some point.
"Shark Tank" star and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has long teased a run for the White House.
But if Cuban's wife Tiffany Cuban has anything to say about it, a run for the White House may be off the table. CNBC reported that he said he would be far more tempted to toss his hat into the political ring if he was single.The couple wed in 2002, and is currently worth $3.3 billion, according to Forbes.Here's a look inside their 15-year marriage:
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC