A man says he chipped his tooth on a nail inside his Chipotle burrito
- A Massachusetts man says he chipped his tooth on a nail hidden inside a Chipotle burrito.
- Nicolas Ramos told local news publication Wicked Local that he received a new burrito, but is concerned about long-term damage to his teeth.
- "We immediately issued a refund following the incident and have spoken with the guest to set up a claim; however, we still intend to do a full investigation," a Chipotle representative said in a statement.
A Massachusetts man claims he chipped his tooth biting into a Chipotle burrito that had a nail inside."Just went to chipotle and chipped my tooth with a nail when I bit into my burrito," Nicolas Ramos posted on Facebook last week. Advertisement
Ramos posted photos of the nail and burrito - purchased from a Saugus, Massachusetts, Chipotle location - as well as his mouth, revealing a chipped lower tooth.
Ramos did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for further comment, but told local news publication Wicked Local that he told the location's cashier about the issue. He received a refund and a new burrito, but says he is concerned about long-term damage."Now there's a hairline crack up my front tooth and a chip out of my bottom tooth," Ramos told Wicked Local. "It hurts whenever I eat or try to bite something."
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K