A Massive Ice Storm Is Pummeling The Northeast US
The East Coast could get up to a foot of snow, according to Reuters.
Sleet and freezing rain are also hitting the Midwest, Northeast, and even some southern states.
Schools in some states are shut down, and more than 92,000 people are without power in New Jersey. Residents of New York City face an icy commute as snow from last night melts and freezing rain continues to fall.
Thousands of flights around the country have been canceled.
Here are some photos from around the country:
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer