A natural gas billionaire just picked up a three-parcel Hamptons property for a whopping $110 million
Courtesy of Compass/Doug Kuntz
The buyer, Page Six reports, is natural gas billionaire Michael S. Smith, CEO of Freeport LNG.
The deal makes the 6.4-acre estate, located in New York's most sought-after beach playground, the second-priciest residential property ever sold in New York state - and the fifth-priciest ever recorded in US history. Tech-driven real estate platform Compass managed the sale, with broker Ed Petrie.
Bommer, of SAB Capital Management, has a history of flipping pricey Hamptons homes; he's done it with three other properties. This particular sale combines three original parcels, coming to a total of 283 feet of prime oceanfront property. Included in the deal is a 4,500-square-foot five-bedroom mansion, a few other houses, a tennis court - and that pristine pool.
Take a look at the photos, below.
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries
- Commercial LPG prices hiked by ₹209 across India
- The phenomenon behind tumultuous prices