A new game paints a grim picture of modern London where citizens rise up in rebellion
- A new game was unveiled on Monday that's set in a near-future London where surveillance has taken over.
- The game, "Watch Dogs Legion," is the third entry in the open-world action series "Watch Dogs" from Ubisoft. It's set to launch on February 6, 2020 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia.
- The tagline for "Watch Dogs Legion" is "Welcome to the Resistance," and its introductory trailer - below - points to a cultural schism in London that's ripped from the headlines.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report