A new London cafe only accepts burpees and squats as payment for lunch
You will be able to watch live video of our reporter Claudia Romeo visiting the pop-up cafe on our Facebook page around 1:30 p.m. GMT.
The workout includes one-minute on a rowing machine, one minute on a spin bike, and one minute on a treadmill, as well as 60-seconds of sit-ups, bodyweight squats, and lunges, with 30-second rest periods between each exercise.
Your hard work will "pay" for lunch options that include smashed avocado on toasted wholemeal bread and grilled chicken breast burger with tomato, red onion, and garlic mayo, according to the company's press release.
The idea is to encourage workers to be more active during the day. The cafe is open to the public Wednesday, January 11 - Friday, January 13.
- Tollywood actress Lakshmi Manchu makes it to 100 Most Beautiful Faces global list
- Flipkart Ventures invests in 6 early-stage tech startups
- Adidas ties up with cricketer Rohit Sharma for sustainable apparel
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 vs Renault Kwid – price, specifications and features compared
- Best smart door locks for home