A new London cafe only accepts burpees and squats as payment for lunch
You will be able to watch live video of our reporter Claudia Romeo visiting the pop-up cafe on our Facebook page around 1:30 p.m. GMT.The workout includes one-minute on a rowing machine, one minute on a spin bike, and one minute on a treadmill, as well as 60-seconds of sit-ups, bodyweight squats, and lunges, with 30-second rest periods between each exercise.
The idea is to encourage workers to be more active during the day. The cafe is open to the public Wednesday, January 11 - Friday, January 13.
- Covaxin trial to begin in Bengaluru hospital on Wed
- Initial assessment of adverse events didn't necessitate stoppage of vaccine trials: ICMR
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for Sputnik vaccine commence
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day