A partner at a billion-dollar venture firm breaks down the 'psychology-driven reason' why a downturn in the public markets makes it harder for startups to raise money
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- ‘Home prices have to fall’— Indian government’s stern message to realtors has other backers too
- COVID-19: 1,384 cases in TN, tally touches 27,256 12 more people die
- Secretariat emerging as hotspot as virus cases go up in AP
- Cyclone Nisarga: Need to harmonise with nature, says Goa Guv
- Woman alleges COVID-positive father 'not admitted' in time by Delhi hospital, dies