A 'pod hotel' beloved by millennial travelers is making one of North America's most luxurious ski resorts accessible to anyone
- Pod and capsule hotels - where guests sleep in tiny rooms equipped with the bare minimum - are becoming increasingly popular in Asia and Europe.
- This coming spring, a pod hotel will open in Whistler, British Columbia, near the luxurious Blackcomb Ski resort.
- Prices haven't yet been released, but the hotel should give budget travelers access to one of North America's best ski resorts.
The Blackcomb Ski resort in Whistler, B.C. is one of the most luxurious in North America. Averaging around $253 for a day and night, its slopes attract celebrities like Justin Bieber, and during peak season hotels can be up to $800 a night.
The Pangea Pod Hotel - opening in spring of 2018 - is hoping to attract a different kind of tourist to the heart of Whistler with its shared spaces, promised low rates, and tiny private sleeping pods.
Pod and capsule hotels have become increasingly popular among young, budget-conscious travelers in Japan, Amsterdam, and Singapore. Providing the bare minimum in a small space, these type of accommodations generally range between $24 to $65. Below, see the renderings for the Pangea Pod Hotel.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World