A rare photo of one of history's wealthiest drug lords posing in front of the White House
The photograph, taken by Escobar's wife, Maria Victoria, appeared in a 2010 HBO documentary Sins of My Father, which tells the story of the drug kingpin's life through the eyes of his only son, Juan Pablo Escobar, who has since changed his name to Sebastian Marroquin.
At the height of his power, Escobar brought in an estimated $420 million a week in revenue, supplied 80% of the world's cocaine, and smuggled 15 tons of cocaine into the US per day.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter