A renowned Harvard geneticist and MacArthur 'genius' were among the 75 scientist advisors for embattled $600 million poop-testing startup uBiome. But 'they were pretty much there for show.'
- Dominos India and Osho Jain create a music video together to urge citizens to get vaccinated
- IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
- Best earphones with heavy bass in India
- With 9.8% growth in H1 2021 revenues, WPP says it has returned to 2019 levels a year ahead of plan
- Gold bond early redemption window opens today — if you don’t need the money now, stay invested