A security researcher claims that all Fortune 500 companies have been hacked
AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite
Other UK firms, such as EE, told Bloomberg that the hack had left it unaffected due to "robust security measures."
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic