A sleep scientist reveals his 7 personal secrets to getting a good night's rest
That doesn't mean it's easy to get an adequate and consistent amount of sleep every night, though.
For expert tips on sleeping better, Business Insider turned to Patrick Fuller, an associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School who studies sleep.
Fuller gave us the lowdown on what he does to ensure a good night's rest.
Here are his seven recommendations, though the fact that this routine works well for him, of course, doesn't guarantee it'll be feasible with your lifestyle and schedule.
Julia Calderone wrote a previous version of this story.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- RIL, PNB, Reliance Capital, Union Bank of India and other hot stocks on November 30
- Star Health IPO opens today — Check out close date, allotment and other important details
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries