A startup trying to take on Tesla just gave a glimpse of the electric car it will release in 2020
Nio, formerly known as NextEV, announced Friday it was officially entering the US market at SXSW in Austin, Texas. The startup said it will release a self-driving, electric vehicle in the US in 2020.
At SXSW, Nio unveiled an electric concept to show off its vision for its future cars - scroll down for a closer look:
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022