A tech billionaire married a Playboy model in a wildly lavish wedding ceremony
Anna Webber/Getty Images
Anna Webber/Getty Images
The pair wed at the exclusive Hotel Villa Cimbrone.
"The drive to the secluded retreat has been called 'daunting,' so 'helicopters had to fly in each piece of equipment, making over 100 trips back and forth to the five-star resort overlooking dizzying views,'" reports PageSix.
But judging by the Instagram photos, it appears the effort was worth it for the celebrity perfomances alone.
John Legend serenaded the bride down the aisle.
He later sang "All of Me" during the ceremony.
It was the couple's first dance.
Seal performed his hit, "Kiss From A Rose."
And Brian McKnight sang, too.
The bride even got behind the DJ booth with DJ Cassidy.
But the most special guest was the couple's seven-month-old son.
The setting and decor were over the top.
There was a wall made for Instgramming.
And the cake was outrageous.
But it was all nothing compared to the numerous designer gowns the bride wore throughout the weekend.
So who exactly is the couple behind the lavish wedding weekend?
Robert F. Smith, 52, is the founder of Vista Equity Partners, "a firm with $8 billion under management that deals exclusively in the unglamorous business of enterprise software," according to the New York Times.
"Much of Vista's success can be traced to the unconventional tactics of its hands-on chief executive, Robert F. Smith, who has delivered investors a staggering 31 percent average annual rate of return since co-founding Vista in 2000," the NYT wrote in a 2014 profile on Smith, which detailed his unique rise to becoming one of the "75 Most Powerfu Blacks on Wall Street."
30-year-old Dworaczyk, meanwhile, is the host and co-producer for "Inside Fashion" for the E! channel in Canada and appeared on "Celebrity Apprentice" in 2011.
Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
In 2009, she was Playmate of the month and appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine's April issue with Seth Rogen.
Cheers to the newlyweds!
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies