A top JPMorgan recruiter reveals 5 common job hunting mistakes to avoid
That firm receives tens of thousands of applications for internships every year.
So if you're one of those people, you definitely want to avoid making any big, obvious mistakes.
JPMorgan's head of experienced and campus recruiting, Michelle Bucaria, has seen it all.
She's held multiple human resources positions at JPMorgan, and worked on the front lines of campus recruiting early on in her career in the 1990s.
Bucaria told us about some of the most common mistakes that she and her recruiters encounter.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC