A top VC firm just put together a stunning presentation on the state of startups
Startup Stock Photos
A top NYC VC firm, First Round Capital, decided to poll more than 500 founders what it's like and, in an industry first, release data on the state of the startup industry, which they've let us republish in full here.
Here's how startups are feeling about everything from raising money (pessimistic) to overhyped industries (wearables) to what time people get into work in the morning (not as late as you might think).
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2
- Recent IPO successes could lead to recovery in the primary market: E&Y
- Capex cycle to touch ₹21 lakh crore in FY23, but there's a catch