A top VMware exec explains how it avoided getting crushed by Microsoft in its early days - and the lesson startups can learn from it
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists
- FPI invests ₹25,787 crore in Indian equities in February
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers