A Venture Capitalist Is Reportedly Selling His Remarkable 'Floating Box' House For Upward Of $20 Million
Venture Capitalist Baline Wesner and wife Alexa Wesner are selling their 'floating box house,' in Austin, Texas for an undisclosed price, reports Curbed.
Designed by architect Peter Gluck, the contemporary home uses glass walls to seamlessly integrate into the beautiful surroundings.
The incredible 10,563 square-foot home has 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a guest house, and once even hosted President Obama.
Although the price is undisclosed, it is estimated that the owners are looking for an offer "in the $20 million range," according to Curbed.
Laura Gottesman of Gottesman Residential Real Estate has the listing.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report