A viral trick called the 'Invisible Box Challenge' is taking over Twitter - here's how it works
There have been many different internet challenges over the years, but the latest popular trend is one called the #InvisibleBoxChallenge. It involves using both your imagination and your physical strength to pull it off. Lots of people on Twitter are posting videos of themselves attempting the trick with mixed results. Here's a quick explainer so you can give it a try for yourself. Following is a transcript of the video.
People on Twitter are obsessed with this trick.It's called the "Invisible Box Challenge."Advertisement
The goal is to imagine a box in front of you, and record yourself stepping on top of it.
It's harder than it sounds.The trick first popped up in August 2017, but now it's back in the spotlight.
After a cheerleader in Texas perfected it.People on Twitter are now trying it out for themselves.Can you do the "invisible box challenge"?Advertisement
- Enola Holmes, Crackdown, Utopia, and other shows that you can binge-watch this weekend
- German researchers identify effective antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Income Tax Department introduces faceless income tax appeals, says it will ensure just and fair appeal orders
- IN PICS: Farmer protests erupt across India against the country’s new agricultural bills
- Farm bills are an attempt to break the mandi system and abolish minimum support price, says Bharatiya Kisan Union