Aam Aadmi Party yet to win seats in indicative leads
Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party was trailing behind the
Axis My India Exit Poll predictions forecast that
In 2014 Lok Sabha elections, the AAP contested 432 seats out of 543. The party secured 4 seats among all of them.
In 2019 Lok Sabha elections, AAP contested all 13 seats in Punjab. The key candidates for Arvind Kejriwals’ party from Punjab who repeated the elections after having fought in 2014 elections are Peter Masi Chira from Gurdaspur, kuldeep singh dhaliwal from Amritsar, Jora singh from Jalandhar, Dr. Ravjot Singh from Hoshiarpur, bhagwat mann from Sngrur, and Baljinder singh Chonda from Fatehgarh Sahib.
From Delhi constituencies, AAP fielded the following candidates for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections who are now eagerly waiting to know their results. The AAP candidate for New Delhi is Brijesh Goyal, for East Delhi seat Atishi, for the West Delhi seat Balbir Singh Jakhar, for the South Delhi constituency Raghav Chadha, for the Northwest Delhi seat Guggan Singh, for Northeast Delhi Dilip Pandey, and for Chandni Chowk Pankaj Gupta.
AAP fielded its candidates from all the constituencies in Haryana for the Lok Sabha 2019 elections. The party also contested from three seats each in Bihar and UP.
In Delhi Lok Sabha elections 2019, there was a triangular contest between
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise