ABC Just Picked Up A New Show Called 'Selfie'
One, titled "Selfie," is the story of a self-obsessed 20-something woman who is more concerned with "likes" than being liked.Here's the premise: "After suffering a very public and humiliating breakup, she becomes the subject of a viral video and suddenly has more social media 'followers' than she ever imagined - but for all the wrong reasons. She enlists the help of a marketing expert at her company to help repair her tarnished image."
The "My Fair Lady"-inspired single-camera comedy, from "Suburgatory" creator Emily Kapnek, stars "Doctor Who" actress Karen Gillan and "Harold & Kumar" actor John Cho.
The other comedy ABC approved is called "Damaged Goods" from "Awkward"-helmer Lauren Iungerich, about "the sexual politics that have changed between men and women in this post-feminist era."
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel