Abercrombie Investors Are Psyched To See CEO Mike Jefferies Walk Away
Teen retailer Abercrombie & Fitch's stock is up big this morning after the company's CEO Mike Jefferies announced he's stepping down.
Shares of Abercrombie were last trading up more than 6.1% in the early session.
You might interpret the stock price move as confirming investor lack of faith in Jefferies.
The retailer's stock has struggled for the ten years. The shares have slumped 38% in the last decade. This year alone the stock is down 15%.
Here's a five-day chart:
Here's the year-to-date chart:
And the ten-year chart:
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns