360-degree digital solutions provider is excited to launch a suite of smarter unified solutions Zirca iQ
- Zirca launches a suite of smarter unified solutions
- It includes three proprietary solutions: ConsumeriQ, CreativeiQ, ContentiQ.
Zirca iQ proprietary solutions:
· ConsumeriQ: An archetype indicator tool that helps brands targets mindsets, not numbers, with a content strategy that connects with them
· CreativeiQ: A data-driven creative process that helps brands create eye-catching content that speaks to the consumer and scales across platforms
· ContentiQ: A propriety content management tool that evolves your campaign, amplifies reach and ROI through the best digital media mix.
Supporting this launch Zirca has undertaken over the past 12 months an important organisational restructuring to realign its business goals and redefined its products and goals that supports Zirca iQ. Building partnerships with international entities like Fandom, and Singapore-based blockchain solutions provider Aqilliz give greater depth to our offer. Our knowledge hub is further enhanced with the launch of three trend reports that highlight how consumer archetypes evolve with time, how brands can restart trends during the pandemic, and Food and Beverage trends in the new normal as part of their “Ungeek” series, during the Pandemic.
Showcasing Zirca iQ we are excited to announce the launch of a new website that demonstrates how Zirca has transcended beyond a regular digital agency into an insight-driven, creatively supercharged, consumer-focussed knowledge hub supported by a world-class, in-house tech team.
Neena Dasgupta, CEO and Director,
Karan Gupta, Managing Director, Zirca Digital Solutions, said: “Over the years, Zirca has diversified its offering even during this hard time when the world was slowing down. Zirca undertook some internal changes to realign its business goals signifying the diversification of its business. Our aim is to always stay ahead and give the best to our partners and marketers with our solutions.”