- MMA IMPACT INDIA 2021 will be hosted virtually on May 20 and 21, 2021
- The focus for this year’s edition is ‘Modern Marketing.’
MMA, formerly known as the Mobile Marketing Association
, a not-for-profit trade body focussed on Modern Marketing, will be hosting their annual flagship event MMA IMPACT INDIA 2021 virtually on May 20 and 21, 2021. Themed ‘Simplify. Simplify. Amplify.’, MMA IMPACT INDIA will bring together an ecosystem of publishers, agencies, marketers, and technology enablers to accelerate modern marketing practices. The industry-led event will also see conversations amongst leaders on upcoming trends and challenges in the modern marketing landscape.
The focus for this year’s edition is ‘Modern Marketing’, which is led by MMA’s India councils that are working towards key pillars and growth frameworks in this space. The key pillars are: E-commerce, Martech, Brand Safety, Voice & Audio, Modern Creativity and Modern Media formats.
, Country Head – India, MMA said, “Impact is a credible global series focused on ‘Shaping the future of modern marketing’ as its theme. The event is well timed in India given the need to enable industry expertise, insights, and provide body of work which can help marketers in these challenging times to accelerate modern marketing practices and better connect with consumers in an increasingly dynamic and connected world. With higher digital adoption by consumers, today's marketers need to understand consumer behaviour patterns and deliver personalised marketing experiences. This is key to be a winning marketing organization and seek higher business returns. This year at Impact we are trying to simplify the new narrative in collaboration with industry experts and show ways to amplify the messaging by building modern marketing capabilities.”
Here are some highlights to look out for - full
- Faith Popcorn, Founder & CEO, BrainReserve will be talking about ‘Your Next Consumer: 3 Fierce Factors’
- Session by D Shivakumar, Group Exec. President, Aditya Birla Group – The Next Decade Marketer
- Jeyandran Venugopal, Chief Product & Technology Officer at Flipkart is speaking on ‘Technology First - Solutions to Power E-Commerce in India at Scale’
- Bret Kinsella, CEO & Founder, Voicebot.ai will present a keynote on ‘The Rise of Voice AI and Impact on Marketing’
- Panel session with Intel, Pepsico, Aditya Birla Capital, Licious & Dr. Reddy’s – Modern Marketing Perspectives
- 2 exclusive playbooks on Martech & Ecommerce will be launched
Here is the link to view the
. MMA is calling out to the industry to join them, connect and evangelise areas specific to modern marketing at IMPACT 2021 –
. Key partners include – Flipkart, Google
, Httpool, SAS, Trell, Aqilliz, Intel, mFilterIt.