Hello and welcome to Insider
- Amanda Perelli and Sydney Bradley report that YouTube star David Dobrik is losing sponsors for his podcast, "Views."
- Brands like Honey, DoorDash, and HelloFresh confirmed they were no longer working with Dobrik.
- These decisions follow an investigation into a former member of Dobrik's YouTube Vlog Squad.
- Publicis is shaking up leadership at two of its media-buying agencies, Starcom and Spark Foundry, Patrick Coffee reports.
- As a result, CEO Kathy Ring and global chief strategy officer Kathy Kline will leave Starcom.
- Spark Foundry CEO Chris Boothe is being promoted to lead both agencies.
Taco Bell CEO Mark King explains how 'restless creativity' and redesigned store experiences will help the chain nearly double its sales to $20 billion a year
- Former Adidas executive Mark King arrived at Taco Bell in mid-2019. He replaced Brian Niccol.
- The pandemic sidelined King's plan to turn the iconic fast-food chain into a global powerhouse.
- King, who just launched a podcast, talked to Nancy Luna about how "restless creativity" will transform
More stories we're reading:
- Mark Zuckerberg said policing bullying is hard when the content is 'not clearly illegal' - in 44 states, cyberbullying can bring criminal sanctions (Insider)
- A new TikTok influencer house that got AT&T as a sponsor shares the exact 26-page media kit it uses to pitch (Insider)
- 11 digital fitness companies vying to compete with Peloton's winning membership model and cash in on the at-home exercise boom (Insider)
- Trump may partner with an obscure social media app 'built on the power of positivity' to launch his own network (Insider)
- Tommy Hilfiger appoints Alegra O'Hare as chief marketing officer (WWD)
- Boulder ad agency sues former employees for alleged client-poaching (The Daily Camera)