- Amazon, Walmart,
Instacart, and other retailers are looking to grow their advertisingbusinesses.
- Sign up for our event on September 16 at 12 PM EST/9 AM PST with Tinuiti, Jungle Scout, Bobsled Marketing, and Cure Hydration to learn more about what this trend means.
Retailers want a big chunk of advertising dollars.
Walmart, Target, Walgreens and marketplaces like Instacart and Gopuff have all ramped up their advertising businesses in the past year as a way to chip into Amazon's ad business and offset thin
EMarketer estimated that
Please join our senior reporter Lauren Johnson and execs from Jungle Scout, Bobsled Marketing, Cure Hydration, and Tinuiti for a conversation about the future of e-commerce advertising, including how the platforms are pitching advertisers, how advertisers are funding campaigns, and how e-commerce ads are measured.
The hour-long chat is slated for September 16 at 12 pm ET/9 am PST.
Meet our panelists:
- Lauren Picasso is the CEO and founder of Cure Hydration
- Connor Folley is VP of Jungle Scout
- Elizabeth Marsten is senior director of marketplace strategic services at Tinuiti
- Kiri Masters is CEO of Bobsled Marketing
Topics to be discussed include:
- How to pick an e-commerce platform for advertising
- What are the tactics that Amazon, Walmart, Instacart and others are using to win more ad dollars
- How advertisers measure ad performance on e-commerce platforms
- What to expect for holiday 2021 advertising plans
The experts will also be taking audience questions live.