- Insider is seeking nominations for this year's list of rising stars in the creator economy.
- Nominees must be 35 years old or younger, and work in the creator economy or influencer marketing.
Insider is looking for nominations for its inaugural list of rising stars in the creator economy.
As the booming space mints social media stars like MrBeast, big-tech executives flock to creator economy startups, and talent managers take on more responsibility, the hunt for top talent is more apropos than ever.
We want to know who the rising stars — from influencers to agents to executives — of the creator economy are.
Our criteria for nominations:
- Nominees must be 35 years of age or younger as of November 30, 2022.
- Please submit nominations through this Google Form by November 30, 2022.
- Tell us why you or someone you know is on the path to becoming a leader in the creator economy.
- Please submit no more than five nominations per major division through a company's media relations or PR team.
Submit your nominations here:
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sydney Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finalists will be notified ahead of publication.