After spending two full days with Apple's new iPhones, I'm convinced the iPhone 11 is the best choice for most people - here's why
Crystal Cox/Business Insider
- Apple's iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are launching on September 20.
- All three phones bring noticeable camera upgrades that make it possible to take ultra-wide shots and capture better images in the dark.
- The phones also offer great battery life that can easily last more than a day on a single charge.
- But if you're considering upgrading, it's probably only worth it if you're using an older model like the iPhone 7.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 11% OFF
Parachute jumbo pack 100% pure coconut oil 600 ml (bottle )₹ 223₹ 250Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, which are launching in stores on Friday, share many characteristics with the iPhone XS and XR which Apple introduced last year. They come in the same screen sizes, can recognize your face through Face ID just like the iPhone X phones before it, and have the same notch cutout near the top of the screen for the selfie camera and facial recognition sensors.Read more: How Apple's new iPhone 11 Pro compares to its biggest rival, Samsung's Galaxy S10
But they also improve on the iPhone in the areas that matter most: namely when it comes to camera quality and battery life. That's as important as ever for Apple, which has been grappling with slowing iPhone sales as smartphone shipments, in general, have been declining.The iPhone 11 starts at $700, while the iPhone 11 Pro starts at $1,000, and the larger 11 Pro Max will set you back at least $1,100.Here's a closer look at what it's been like to use the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro over the last few days.
iPhone 11 (Bright outdoor shot)
Google Pixel 3a XL (Bright outdoor shot)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Bright outdoor shot)
iPhone 11 Pro (Low light)
Google Pixel 3a (Low light)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Low light)
Display and audio
Should you get it?
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on Echo, Kindle, Fire TV
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on luggage bags
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on bags for women