After the success of 'Dollaritas,' Applebee's is selling $1 Long Island Iced Teas - here's how to get one
- Applebee's is selling Long Island Iced Teas for $1 the entire month of December.
- The "Dollar L.I.T." contains vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix.
- In October, Applebee's had a "Dollarita" deal, during which it sold margaritas for just $1 each.
Following the popularity of the "Dollarita," Applebee's is now going to sell $1 Long Island Iced Teas. Advertisement
The casual dining chain will launch the "Dollar L.I.T." promotion on December 1. For the entire month of December, customers can purchase a Long Island Iced Tea - made with vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix - for just $1.
The Dollar L.I.T. will be available all day, every day, at all participating locations across the US. Unfortunately, a few locations - including some in New York City - will likely not offer the deal, so if you're truly committed to your L.I.T., it may be best to call your local Applebee's beforehand.
While Applebee's same-stores sales dropped 7.7% in the most recent quarter, the chain's $1 margarita deal in October provided a crucial buzzy promotion for the struggling chain.Applebee's has doubled down on deals to attract budget shoppers and played up its history as a bar as casual dining sales have slumped. In August, executives announced that the chain plans to close between 105 and 135 locations this year.
- Best yoga mats
- IndiGo to raise ₹4,000 crore through stake sale
- Supreme Court adjourns AGR case hearing to August 14
- ICICI Bank sets floor price for QIP at ₹351.36 per share — to decide on allotment on August 14
- McKinsey, Facebook, Amazon, Nokia — and some other companies looking for a product manager right now