It’s the last day to register for AIIMS MBBS Open Counselling 2019-- here’s all you need before you get there
It’s the last day to register for counselling at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India’s most prestigious institution for medicine.
The registrations for the AIIMS MBBS Open Counselling will close today at 5 pm. The open counselling session is to fill up seats that were vacant after the third round of counselling and voluntary withdrawals.
The candidates who are still to apply can register on the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at aiimsexams.org. And the counselling will be held on 20 August 2019 at 8:30 am at the J.L. Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Document checklist for open counselling:
- The candidates will have to show their registration slip at the time of counselling.
- Admit Card of the entrance exam
- Educational marksheets — class 10th and 12th
- If the candidate belongs to the reserved category — SC/ST/OBC — he will have to show proof
- Self attested photocopies of the certificates, along with original copies.
The minimum marks required to appear for the counselling is 50% for the general category and 45% for the OBC category. While it is 40% for SC/ST applicants.
Nearly 200,000 appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam this year against 1,207 seats offered. Overall, roughly 80,000 students take admission in MBBS courses every year in 480 institutes across the country.
- Facebook, Zoom pause Hong Kong's requests for users' data
- Sensex jumps over 100 pts in opening session; Nifty tops 10,800
- US student visa restrictions may be eased slightly to help foreign non-immigrant students
- UP reports 1346 coronavirus cases in a day
- This new room-temperature liquid-metal battery may last longer than lithium-ion batteries, says a new research