AIIMS MBBS Open Counselling 2019: The institute extends registration date, counseling date rescheduled to 26 August, check @aiimsexam.org
The last date to register for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) counseling has been extended to 21 August 2019.
The registrations will be open till 5 pm on Wednesday.
It has also rescheduled the counseling dates for the upcoming academic session.
The counseling will now take place on 26-27 August 2019, according to the official notice. Earlier, the counselling was scheduled on 20 August 2019 at 8:30 am at the J.L. Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The open counselling session is to fill up seats that were vacant after the third round of counselling and voluntary withdrawals.
The candidates can visit the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at aiimsexam.org.
Nearly 200,000 appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam this year against 1,207 seats offered. Overall, nearly 80,000 students take admission in MBBS courses every year in 480 institutes across the country.
Document checklist for open counselling:
- The candidates will have to show their registration slip at the time of counselling.
- Admit Card of the entrance exam
- Educational marksheets — class 10th and 12th
- If the candidate belongs to the reserved category — SC/ST/OBC — he will have to show proof
- Self attested photocopies of the certificates, along with original copies.
The minimum marks required to appear for the counselling is 50% for the general category and 45% for the OBC category. While it is 40% for SC/ST applicants.
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah