Airlines are joining in on Black Friday with major flight sales
- Black Friday is perhaps the single most famous and historically important day of the year for retailers in the US.
- Major airlines such as Delta and Ryanair have also begun to offer discounted flights and vacation packages on Black Friday.
- Most airlines are expected to begin posting their Black Friday deals a day or two before Thanksgiving.
Black Friday is perhaps the single most famous and historically important day of the year for retailers in the US. Last year, retailers did $5 billion in Black Friday business just in online sales alone.
However, the Friday after Thanksgiving is more than just cheap TVs and discounted laptops. Airlines have been jumping into the fray with tempting deals of their own.
Everyone from full-service carriers such as American and Delta to ultra-low-cost operators like Ryanair and WOW Air have hinted at deeply discounted fares.
Based on the deals airlines offered last year, they'll probably be worth the wait.
For example, in 2017, WOW Air offered $100 one way flights between the US and Europe while Ryanair knocked 20% off their normal prices.
In addition, there will also be deals on vacation packages consisting of both flights and hotel accommodations. Last year, Southwest cut the prices of their vacation packages by up to $250 for Black Friday.
This year, airlines are expected to start posting Black Friday flight deals a day or two before Thanksgiving which falls on November 23.
Here links to a few airline deals pages you should probably keep tabs on.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons