Airlines Stocks Are Taking Off As The Oil Price Crashes
If you hold airline stocks, you're probably jumping for joy.
Plummeting global oil prices are producing a welcome perk for airlines stock prices, with all the global leading firms on a positive path.
The growth has been consistent in the last few weeks, as shown by the graphic below, but most stocks received a real boost after OPEC ruled it will not cut production in the near future.
Air China leads the way, but many other airlines are having a good time.
Cost of fuel is one of the main operating costs for airlines, and with Brent crude currently trading at less than $73 a barrel, it's happy days at airline HQs.
Here are the stock prices of a few airline companies, as you can see the trend is common to quality airlines (Lufthansa) as well as low-cost (easyJet) and from Australia to the US.
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022