Alec Baldwin Turned Down Playing A Villain In A Marvel Movie
During a recent interview on the Howard Stern Show, the "30 Rock" actor revealed he was offered a role in a Marvel movie.
"I have, but I won't mention which one," said Baldwin. "I don't want to undo somebody because they hired someone else to do it. But they asked me to play a villain in one of these Marvel Comics
Baldwin explained he passed on the roles because of his wife Hilaria's pregnancy.
"I wasn't available, they wanted me to work a certain time. And because of my wife's pregnancy, I had to turn down two films this summer that I wanted to do."
So which role did he turn down?
Baldwin's wife announced her pregnancy back in February on Extra.
She's reportedly due with the couple's daughter by the summer's end.
Though he wouldn't reveal more about the villain, here are the Marvel films that have been filming since Hilaria's pregnancy began along with the men cast as primary antagonists:
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2"
Villains: Electro (Jamie Foxx)
Norman Osborn (Chris Cooper)
Paul Giamatti (Aleksei Sytsevich/The Rhino)
"X-Men: Days of Future Past"
Villain: Bolivar Trask (Peter Dinklage)
"Thor: The Dark World"
Villain: Malekith (Christopher Eccleston)
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier"
Villain: Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan)
"Guardians of the Galaxy"
Villain: The Collector (Benicio Del Toro)
Listen to the full interview below:
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24
- India needs 1,000+ pilots annually, but training infra in short supply
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World