Alfa Romeo's Giulia sedan is finally going into production
Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne reportedly told workers at one of the conglomerate's Italian factories that work would finally commence.Already, Alfa Romeo has delayed production six months.
It certainly has its looks going for it.The Giulia will join the 4C and 4C Spider in Alfa's North American lineup. Marchionne apparently also confirmed the name of their new SUV: the Stelvio.
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel