Alibaba's Jack Ma Absolutely Loves 'Forrest Gump'
Here's an interview from earlier today:
Jack Ma: Well, I got my story, my dream from America. A full 15 years ago when I came to America, when I visit Silicon Valley. I saw in the evening the road was full of cars, all the buildings with the lights. That's the passion. The hero I had is Forrest Gump.
Jim Cramer: A box of chocolates?
David Faber: You know he is a fictional character, though?
Ma: I really like that guy. I've been watching that movie for about ten times. Every time I get frustrated, I watch the movie. I watched the movie before I came here again before coming to New York. I watched the movie again telling me no matter whatever changed, you are you. I'm still the guy 15 years ago, you know, I only earn like $20 a month. And today I can do that much.
Alibaba, which debuts on the New York Stock Exchange today, is the largest IPO in U.S. stock market history.
Watch below:Video Embed Size: 530 X 298 640 X 360
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue