All 54 of Netflix's notable original shows, ranked from worst to best
"Stranger Things 2."
As Netflix's library of original content continues to expand and expand, it's worthwhile to take stock of all that the service currently offers.
While the second season of "Stranger Things" is the company's most recent cultural phenomenon, Netflix has a slew of other great original shows - like the
Of course, the service has also had its share of flops, including the historical epic "
To figure out which Netflix original series are worth your time, we turned to the reviews aggregator Rotten Tomatoes to rank the shows by their composite critical reception.
We excluded any show that did not have enough reviews to receive a designation of "Fresh" or "Rotten." We also did not include children's shows, talk shows, or series that were continued from other networks, and we used audience scores to break any ties.
Here are 54 of Netflix's original shows, ranked from worst to best, according to critics:
Popular on BI
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days