All the car tech we can't wait to see at CES 2017
Automakers will once again be making a big splash at CES this year.
Companies like Ford, Mercedes, BMW, and more are all planning to show off new automotive tech ranging from self-driving systems and electric cars to new user interfaces inside the vehicles.
In total, some nine automotive manufacturers, 11 tier-one auto suppliers and more than 300 vehicle tech-related exhibitors will be in attendance at the massive tech conference.
Here's a breakdown of the car tech we can't wait to see at CES 2017:
- A teacher who quit and took a job at Costco says life is much better now — she has a life, can pay her bills and finally sleeps at night
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Best QLED TVs in India 2023
- Swiggy cracks down on password sharing, allows users to use same account on only two devices
- Best laptops with Intel i7 processors in India
- Best entry-level smartphones in India for 2023
- Samsung to manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India