All the futuristic technologies in 'Black Panther,' and how close they are to becoming reality
"Black Panther" is officially a box office and cultural phenomenon.
The Afro-futurist blockbuster takes place in Wakanda, a fictional African nation that is generations ahead of the rest of the world technologically, but chooses to hide its innovations in order to protect its people.
Since there were some clear connections between the fantasies of "Black Panther" and actual innovation happening in the real world, we took a closer look at a some of the most exciting technologies featured in "Black Panther," and tried to figure out how close these technologies are to becoming reality. (Warning: Massive spoilers ahead.)
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days